Invermere is home to great places for food and drink, to go for a dip or play on the beach, as well as boutique stores to shop for unique items. Invermere and Windermere offer many great things to see, restaurants and cafes, and beaches. The following are a few recommendations. Going shopping? Download list of shops and boutiques in Invermere
Places to Eat
High Country vacation homes include full kitchens completely outfitted for preparing meals and entertaining. But sometimes, when on vacation, you want someone else to do the cooking and clean up. We have chosen a handful of restaurants in Invermere, BC that we think you will enjoy.
Breakfast & Snacks:
- Rocky River Grill, Super 8 Hotel on Hwy #93 – breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Blue Dog Café, downtown Invermere – breakfast, lunch, licensed
- The Bakery, downtown Invermere – coffee, specialty drinks, baked breads and goodies
- Gerry’s Gelati, downtown Invermere – coffee, gelato, light lunches, baked goods
- Huckleberry’s, Athalmer Road by A&W Restaurant – breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Pynelogs, Home of the Scotty Burger – lunch overlooking Kinsmen Beach, indoor/outdoor
- Saftas, downtown Invermere – middle Eastern cuisine, burgers, pizza – large patio – live music and family friendly
- The Station Pub, lake views overlooking the shores of Kinsmen Beach – pub fare – sports bar atmosphere – family friendly
- Birchwood Restaurant, located just off Invermere’s main street, is an intimate dining experience suited for adult dining and special occasions.
- Peppi’s Pizza, a local’s favourite, is located a few blocks west of main street for pizza and pasta
- Black Forest Schnitzel House, located at the four corners between Invermere and Windermere is a dining institution. Family friendly, this restaurant offers a unique dining experience.
- Strand’s Old House Restaurant is located in a charming renovated Invermere heritage home. Serving a varied menu and extensive wine list.