Perched on a bench above the river on the east side of the Columbia Valley, Fairmont Hot Springs is a great resort experience. This small community offers the largest hot spring pool in Canada, as well as a variety of dining options, unique cafes and gift shopping. Fairmont Hot Springs Resort is designed so you can walk to all area amenities and services.
Places to Eat
High Country vacation homes include full kitchens completely outfitted for preparing meals and entertaining. But sometimes, when on vacation, it’s nice to have someone else do the cooking and clean up. We have chosen a handful of restaurants at Fairmont Hot Springs, BC that we think you will enjoy.
Breakfast & Snacks:
- Smoking Waters Coffee Co – breakfast, light lunches, coffee and tea room + gift shop
- From Scratch – A Mountain Kitchen – breakfast, specialty store, take out items
- From Scratch – A Mountain Kitchen – serving unique dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner, outdoor dining and a specialty food store
- Tony’s Greek Grill – traditional Greek dishes in a very casual outdoor setting, ice cream and even belly dancers to entertain on select evenings
- Fairmont Pizza and Ice Cream Parlour
- Farside Inn Pub & Eatery – pub style food, beer and wine, outdoor patio, Wing Night Wednesdays – not family friendly
- Bear’s Paw Bar & Grill located in the Fairmont Hot Springs Resort, serving pub style food in pub atmosphere
- Hoodoo Lounge & Grill – just down the road from Fairmont, this place is a local’s favorite serving upscale pub food and specials such as “all-you-can-eat crab nights”