Fernie is a small mountain town that's big on outdoor recreation, year-round festivals and events and celebrating the arts. Fernie's downtown core is comprised of end-to-end heritage buildings that have changed very little in a century. Fernie features unique shops and boutiques as well as a plethora of restaurants, cafes, outdoor markets and the Fernie Brewing Company - famous for their craft beers.
Places to Eat
High Country vacation homes include full kitchens completely outfitted for preparing meals and entertaining. But sometimes, when on vacation, it’s nice to have someone else do the cooking and clean up. We have chosen a handful of restaurants at Fernie, BC that we think you will enjoy.
Breakfast & Snacks:
- Beanpod Chocolate – chocolate maker and coffee roaster, café has a fun atmosphere
- Loaf Bakery & Restaurant – artisan breads and pastries, lunch and dinners Breakfast served on Sundays only
- Big Bang Bagel – fresh baked bagels and breakfast sandwiches, cold and hot drinks
- Blue Toque Diner – offering all day breakfast and lunch menu
- The Curry Bowl – serving East Indian Cuisine for dinner and take-out
- The Brickhouse Bar & Grill – known for live music and fun atmosphere with good pub food
- Bear’s Eatery – Known for home style food, large portions and casual atmosphere
- Fernie Cattle Company – premier seafood and steak house, reservations recommended
- The Livery – Serving contemporary upscale food in a comfortable chic environment. Adult oriented
- Yamagoya Sushi – Japanese cuisine, full wine, beer and cocktail menu