Radium Hot Springs
Radium is a small, visitor-friendly community that's big on activities and special events. On the fringe of Kootenay National Park this town offers a variety of outdoor recreation, unique dining and coffee shops as well as boutique shopping. Nearby Invemere and Panorama, only a 15-25 minute drive south, offer skiing and watersports.
Places to Eat
High Country vacation homes include full kitchens completely outfitted for preparing meals and entertaining. But sometimes, when on vacation, it’s nice to have someone else do the cooking and clean up. We have chosen a handful of restaurants at Radium Hot Springs, BC that we think you will enjoy.
Breakfast & Snacks:
- Meet on Higher Ground Coffee House & Cafe – breakfast or lunch
- Radium Family Restaurant – breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Leo Burrito – serving tex-mex and Mexican food
- Gerry’s Gelati & Mini Golf – specialty ice cream, coffee and mini golf
- CasaVino Wine Bar – intimate atmosphere offering tapas, outstanding wine list & desserts
- Old Salzburg Restaurant – specializing in steak, seafood, schnitzel, homemade pasta & desserts
- Helena’s Stube – casual dining with menus specializing in Austrian cuisine and specialty desserts
- Horsethief Creek Pub & Eatery located on main serving pub style food in a casual setting.