Panorama Resort makes it so easy to kick back and relax. With a great selection of in-resort restaurants and cafes, shops and of course, the famous Panorama Springs Pools, you won’t have any trouble finding things for the whole family to do.
Places to Eat
High Country vacation homes include full kitchens completely outfitted for preparing meals and entertaining. But sometimes, when on vacation, it’s nice to have someone else do the cooking and clean up. We have chosen a handful of restaurants at Panorama Mountain Village, BC that we think you will enjoy.
Breakfast & Snacks:
- Picnic Café – breakfast or lunch
- Lusti’s Cappuccino Bar – coffee, hot and cold drinks, baked goodies, snacks
- Jack Pine Pub - A locals hangout, the Jackpine Pub is located in in the Lower Village
- Wildfire Rustic Grill, in Panorama's Upper Village, offering fusion style cuisine. Family friendly
- Mile High PIzza, located in the lower village for delicious fresh baked pizzas
- T-Bar & Grill in the Upper village is the perfect place for apres ski or an evening out
- Chopper’s Landing Restaurant, located at the Heliplex choose from burgers to steak dinners while helicopters take off and land